The Knowledge Base
We have knowledge to inspire you...
The Knowledge Base is your direct access to Good Practices from leading organisations, User Guides on a variety of topics and ready-to-use Assessment Tools. A great learning and sharing platform to find what you need, when you need it, anytime, anywhere! It is one of the key EFQM Membership benefits. You will find in there:
- Good Practices from the EFQM Excellence Award Winners, Prize Winners and Finalists. Most of these good practices have been identified and validated by the EFQM Award Assessors during the Award cycle. Categorised by Fundamental Concept of Excellence and industry sector, these are easy to surf through and find the example you are looking for.
- EFQM Management Documents. This is a new section... Real examples of EFQM Management Documents shared by the organisations which applied to the EFQM Excellence Award or Recognised for Excellence. A great source of inspiration if you are starting to implement the Model within your organisation or if you are thinking of applying to one of these levels of Excellence and look for good examples of Management Documents.
- Good Practices from the Winners of the Good Practice Competitions. These case studies provide great examples on the New Ways of Working, Creative Use of Social Media, Taking Responsibility for a Sustainable Future.
- EFQM User Guides - designed to help organisations by giving examples of common approaches, techniques and methods which support the practical deployment of the EFQM Excellence Model. These include guides on Lean & Six Sigma, DMAIC improvement methodology, understanding an organisation's stakeholder, perception surveys, net promoter score, Enterprise 2.0, the EFQM Management Document, and a Benchmark Scoring Report based on the scores of the EFQM Award 2011, 2012 & 2013.
- Assessment tools - a set of ready-to-use tools to do an assessment within your organisation, from a beginner to a more mature status.
- Videos - learn more through watching short videos from our webinars, member sharing their good practices, presentations at the EFQM Forum, and many more...
Click here to glance at the content of the Knowledge Base.