EFQM Excellence Model
Your guide to the Model 2013
Regardless of sector, size, structure or maturity, organisations need to establish an appropriate management framework to be successful.
Whilst there are numerous management tools and techniques commonly used, the EFQM Excellence Model is a practical, non-prescriptive framework which provides an holistic view of the organisation and it can be used to determine how these different methods fit together and complement each other. The Model can therefore be used in conjunction with any number of these tools, based on the needs and function of the organisation, as an overarching framework for developing sustainable excellence.
The EFQM Excellence Model brochure provides detailed information on these three integrated components:
- The Fundamental Concepts of Excellence: The underlying principles which are the essential foundation of achieving sustainable excellence for any organisation. For each concept, you will find the definition and guidance on what we find excellent organisation are doing in practice.
- The EFQM Excellence Model: A framework to help organisations convert the Fundamental Concepts and RADAR logic into practice. For each criteria, you will find the definition, the sub-criteria as well as guidance on what excellent organisations are implementing.
- RADAR logic: A dynamic assessment framework and powerful management tool that provides the backbone to support an organisation as it addresses the challenges it must overcome if it is to realise its aspiration to achieve sustainable excellence. This includes scoring matrices for Enablers and Results.
- EFQM Excellence Model 2013
- The basis for the Model
- The need for a Model
- Fundamental Concepts of Excellence
- Adding Value for Customers
- Creating a Sustainable Future
- Developing Organisational Capability
- Harnessing Creativity and Innovation
- Leading with Vision, Inspiration and Integrity
- Managing with Agility
- Succeeding through the Talent of People
- Sustaining Outstanding Results
- The Criteria
- Partnerships and Resources
- Processes, Products and Services
- Customer Results
- People Results
- Society Results
- Business Results
- Integration of the Fundamental Concepts within the Criteria
- Radar Logic
Take a look inside
- EFQM Member : 24.00 Euro (excluding VAT)
- Non-member : 30.00 Euro (excluding VAT)
- Dual language edition :
- EFQM Member : 40.00 Euro (excluding VAT)
- Non-member : 50.00 Euro (excluding VAT)
- English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, Czech, Hungarian, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Arabic.
- Dual languages versions are also available : English/French, English/German.
How to order
This publication can be ordered through the EFQM Shop.
The EFQM Excellence Model 2013 is also available in epublication format :
- Kindle : English, French, German, Spanish, Italian - Click here for more information
- Epub : English, French, German, Spanish - Click here for more information
- Ibookstore : English, German, Danish, Dutch, French, Italian - More languages coming up soon...